In an effort to provide the HYPE Recreation Center(s) members with a safe, member’s only environment, guest passes will only be granted to a guest accompanied by an existing member. All members & guests enter. Members will only be allowed three (3) annual guest passes and each guest must become a member to gain future entry. All guests will be required to complete a liability waiver upon entrance to the HYPE Recreation Centers. The HRC(s) reserves the right to deny a guest pass.
Program Registration Policy
- You will receive a confirmation only when you register online.
- If your class is scheduled to meet outside and bad weather occurs, check www.hypealthetics.org for cancellation updates.
- All registration for programs takes place through the HRC(s) unless otherwise noted.
- A $3 processing fee is assessed on all credit card transaction.
- A $25 processing fee will be assessed on all returned checks.
- Multiple discounts can’t be combined.
- Registration is required for all free programs. Please treat these as fee-based programs. Absences will be limited as your seat will be replaced.
Program Refund Policy
- Participants will have program fees fully refunded when classes are cancelled by HRC(s). in lieu of a refund, you may choose to have account credit towards a future program, or HYPE membership.
- There is no refund issued once a program begins.
- Before a programs begins, a refund will be issued if you choose not to participate, except for uniform cost, materials, or supplies. (administration fee may apply).
- Account credit towards other HYPE Recreation programs is given when a participate drops a class for a medical reason. A doctor’s note is required and the amount will be pro-rated. this request must be made within 7 days of the medical reason.
- HRC will not issue refunds based on a participant’s inability to attend class. This includes but is not limited to schedule conflicts, sick days, vacations etc.
- A Refund Request From must be filled out for all requests listed above. Allow 2 weeks for processing refunds. A refund will only be issued by check or credit card.
Gym Rules and Regulations
- No food, drinks or gum allowed- noncompliance will result in removal from the HRC(s)
- No cell phones bags or personal belongings on the courts, & or bleachers. All belongings must be locked up in locker.
- Only Tennis, Basketball, and indoor futsal shoes are allowed in the gym. No boots, no cleats & no high heels.
- Proper behavior required at all-time
- Basketball, soccer ball & volleyball rental is your responsibility- do not take any ball out the building. Account holder will be held responsible at full retail value for lost, stolen or damaged balls of any kind.
Co-ed Fitness Room & Women’s Only Fitness Room Rules & Regulation
- No one under age 14 allowed in. Respect all members and equipment.
- Do not slam, drop, clang, or throw the dumbbells on the floor when you are finished. No grunting- It is not necessary and indicates inefficient breathing. Be courteous. No horseplay. No cursing or foul language.
- No slamming weight or dropping of weights, return weight plates & dumbbells to their designated places.
- Wear clean clothes while working out. Good personal hygiene is appreciated.
- Dry, closed-top athletic shoes are required. No dress shoes, boots or sandals are permitted.
- No food allowed in the gyms
- Please be courteous to all members and wipe down your machine after each use.
- Take part in your free orientation with a fitness specialist/trainer.
- Do not take any weights outside of the gym unless instructed by a trainer.
- Misusing the equipment can result in injury and/or damage to the equipment; follow directions and instructions. Noncompliance may result in membership review or removal.